The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Prediction for 16:06 Sunset time at event location
As the title suggests, I am predicting the Sunset time for a possible event location .. I have noticed on several attempts ( including the last one) that, though I am off the mark with selected location, another event may occur at some distance, but the connection here is in most cases, they share the same morning or evening terminator zones .. at the same time!.  I will try and make this more understandable when I evaluate my last prediction.

Data from the last two overnight recordings, have shown a large anomaly which has a duration of 8 hours, 20 minutes ... a further anomaly appeared this morning and this is the kind of anomaly I use to calculate Sunset at a given location  ... in this case, Sunset equates to 16:06 ut on 25th Feb .. Magnitude is still far from being determined with the data, so I will estimate 6 - 7 mag ... the recording duration may suggest polar in nature, possibly the Antarctic region, or Southern Ocean below Africa, within 48 hours of this post.

Thank You, 

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
Prediction for 16:06 Sunset time at event location - by Duffy - 02-25-2016, 06:13 PM