Prediction for Mid-Atlantic Ridge 20 / 1 / 2016
(01-20-2016, 11:09 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(01-20-2016, 10:45 AM)Duffy Wrote: As my retributive nemesis in Central America appears to have gone to ground for the present (pardon the pun), I thought I would predict on a smaller anomaly which appeared three days ago, signal is clear, which indicates a closer proximity.

So my prediction this time is for a mag 5.5 - 6 on the Northern Mid-Atlantic Ridge, bearing 44' 30' N lat by 28' 30 W long, Data shows it could be today but I will say 48 hours from the time of this post.

Thank You;

Duffy,

Yet again, I have recorded a signal this evening, that has departed the top of my screen ... It's definitely magnetic in nature, but this time it is over laid by a strong radio source.  I am discovering recently, and much to my frustration that this could be Polar in nature, If this is the case, the size of the anomaly could be attributed to higher propagation resistance, at the Poles (similar to optical red shift), plainly speaking, a mag 5 at the pole may look like a mag 8 at the Equator on a spectral graph.   Despite this, my prediction remains the same, but if an event occurs at the coordinates given, I fear I may have underestimated the magnitude .. the smaller anomaly I started with, has now become bigger than I anticipated.

Duffy.

6.6 today offshore Jalisco, Mexico

Roger

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prediction for Mid-Atlantic Ridge 20 / 1 / 2016 - by Roger Hunter - 01-22-2016, 04:37 AM