Prediction for 14 / 1 / 2016
(01-16-2016, 12:30 AM)Duffy Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 06:01 PM)Duffy Wrote: After the 6+ quakes in Indonesia and Japan on Monday 11th, the signals cleared, except for the same heavily structured anomaly I have been tracking since 1st Jan.  Yesterday, signal disruption increased, and this morning the signals again cleared, possibly due to the 6+ quakes occurring in Japan and Bolivia, but as before, the same structure remains.  In both cases, it has increased in strength, and continues to do so ... so if my pattern recognition abilities have any self credibility, it would suggest this anomaly would climax in the next 48 hours.

On a factual scientific basis .. my standard VLF antenna indicates excellent to good reception from NAA Maine US, and NML North Dakota US .. but poor to off reception from NAU Porto Rico, which is unusual for this time of year.    Directionality shows NWC Australia, and NPM Hawaii can only be received due East .. West is preferable as signal gain is better, but West produces an off frequency when in fact East orientation shows the stations are active!.  This in effect, shows a radio dead zone or magnetic barrier between Hawaii in the Pacific, and Porto Rico in central America .. to narrow this down further, system two antenna (magnetic) gives a "compass" bearing of 275 - 280 degrees West of my location as the strongest EM source.  As my systems loose efficiency below Equatorial regions, and the anomaly has shown continuous stability, this would suggest it is located in the Northern hemisphere.  Lastly, as there are no tectonic plate boundaries within 2000 miles of Hawaii, this narrows possible event location to a corridor width of approximately 20 degrees or 1,300 miles through mid central America.  Unfortunately, Longitude readings can be mirrored due to a bounce effect between the two systems ... system three compensated for this as it is a hybrid design with better detection capabilities, as I have mentioned before, this is still off line and not expected to be functional until at least June at the earliest.

One thing I have realised this past week, is the confusion that could ensue with multiple events occurring during one prediction, especially with my methods .. a case in question is my prediction on Monday coinciding with two 6+ events which occurred exactly 30 minutes apart which would register as one event on the dB scale , my systems are homed in on one particular region .. and this was not it, all the 6's this week are on my screens, and the one I am tracking is much bigger.  This is why I conservatively estimate a greater magnitude, but at the moment , I don't have enough data to determine a narrower margin of error.   For these reasons, I have decided against my better judgement to continue using coordinates for the present .. mostly because, my predictions are based on frequency range, direction and any other anomalous data that determines a bearing to source.   This is also the reason I have to test my "hypothesis", as this is also indicating a strong source of data ..  fortunately, I will not bore everyone with 30+ hours of calculation, but combined with electronic data, I came up with a bearing of  92' 43' W long ... 14' 57'N lat .. 01:15 UT .. 15th Jan.  

To conclude; My prediction is for a 7.5+ event between 100 - 80 degrees West longitude  by 0 -20 degrees North latitude, +/- 5 on all counts, and within 48 hours from the time of this post.

Thank you,

Duffy

I have just returned from my observatory, from where I have identified the anomaly I have been waiting for .. Its a pattern that always precedes a tectonic event, and has occurred prior to every 6+ quake since Christmas.  These structures were confusing from the out set, but I have speculated that the meaning is the same, but with different morphology .. despite the little data I have, I believe they relate to Continental or Oceanic locations.  One is very rugged which suggests land propagation,  the other is smooth and domed in appearance and may suggest water (submarines communicate via VLF because the signals are more stable through water amongst other things.

The anomaly I am currently recording relates to the latter, and appears Oceanic in nature ... and started at 20:47 UT,  so far it has reached a level of -73.1 dB at 22:51 UT, which is unprecedented in the three years I have been doing this .. this is 23 dB higher than my screen settings.

The data still suggests  90% for the coordinates I posted above, and 10% for opposite longitude ..  somewhere in the Northern Sumatra region, or the possibility of both, as was the case with Mondays quakes.  If the pattern follows suit from previous data, the event will occur 9 hours 35 minutes from start of signal ( though in on case, this was exactly double ).   This is a new science, and still open to a lot of speculation, but it seems clear that although prediction specifics are not always on target .. small pieces " are " coming together gradually.

Be safe!!

Duffy,

This will be my final update on this prediction, otherwise I could be chasing this down until summer .. I could not keep up with all the data, so I have focused solely on this one anomaly, and if my hypothesis is correct, and my calculations are equally so, an event should occur tonight at 21:05 UT +/- 10 mins, after that time, if no positive results are achieved, I will assume the advice given is correct and I have indeed strayed left field for the present.

The magnetic up welling continued through the night, and reduced by -25 dB at 13:20 UT, recalculation gave an extension time of 7 hours 40 mins.  A further 3 hours of higher than average levels continued before dropping to normal levels.  I have not had chance to analyse this stage , but if anything positive is achieved in the first part .. the second will probably follow suit.  I would like to extend this prediction for a further 24 hours, after which I will assume any locality I have mentioned may be given consideration within an acceptable time frame in the near future.

Thank you;

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
Prediction for 14 / 1 / 2016 - by Duffy - 01-14-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Prediction for 14 / 1 / 2016 - by Duffy - 01-16-2016, 12:30 AM
RE: Prediction for 14 / 1 / 2016 - by Duffy - 01-16-2016, 05:51 PM