VLF aspect change 3/1/2016
(01-04-2016, 02:37 AM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 04:00 PM)Duffy Wrote: > A signal recorded on my monitor today, appears to have a very close structural resemblance to a signal I received on Xmas day, that one was 10 hours before the Hindu Kush quake. I didn't post on that one because my attention was else where at the time ... but the similarity between the two seems to good to pass on .. Also, systems have gone extremely quiet for the last 14 hours .. and this anomaly is the only one recorded in that time !  
6.8 in Manipur, India region today.

>  So, my prediction is for a magnitude 6 - 6.5 quake in the next 24 hours from the time of this post ... this has no association to my other ongoing prediction ... and is purely based on pattern recognition.   No coordinates or locations included, so this could be anywhere (if in fact it means anything), but I'm banking on structural resemblance not being the only thing they have in common !!  

Hit!

>  If anybody wishes to evaluate this prediction after the time has lapsed .. I can post corresponding images from two systems for analysis, but Brian is probably the best qualified, as some knowledge of VLF and spectral software would likely be required

Lets me out but I only evaluate success rate.

Roger

Hi Roger,

Suffering a bit of Christmas blue's at the moment ... maybe why I'm feeling something's amiss here ? .. hope not!.

Thanks for the acknowledgement ... the word " hit " means more than you'll know!!

Duffy,

Messages In This Thread
VLF aspect change 3/1/2016 - by Duffy - 01-03-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: VLF aspect change 3/1/2016 - by Roger Hunter - 01-04-2016, 02:37 AM
RE: VLF aspect change 3/1/2016 - by Duffy - 01-04-2016, 05:02 PM