VLF Prediction 2
(11-23-2015, 02:52 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(11-23-2015, 01:40 PM)Duffy Wrote: Was a bit over confident with the last one!..... I've been comparing old data with data I've recently started receiving, and think I've come up with a kind of formula.  As the forum has it's quiet moments, thought I'd test it here for a few days.  Tried this with family and friends last week, and haven't been sleeping to well since, starting to look like I live in a cave ( most people probably think that already Shy).  so I beg your patience until the end of the week, If there are no results by then, I can conclude it doesn't work, nothing to lose !!!.

Spread the net a little wider this time,  my prediction is for a 6+ in the Caribbean sea region, possibly Costa Rica or Panama, within 48 hours of this post

Thank You

Duffy,

No problem Duffy, that's what this forum is for (partly).

Roger
Thanks Roger, appreciate that... been playing about with screen resolution this afternoon and found some better detail, I've run the numbers again and they've come out near Jamaica or the Cayman Islands this time.   Moved on to other things now in case I find the zip code, and somebody takes me seriously !!.

Duffy

Messages In This Thread
VLF Prediction 2 - by Duffy - 11-23-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: VLF Prediction 2 - by Roger Hunter - 11-23-2015, 02:52 PM
RE: VLF Prediction 2 - by Duffy - 11-24-2015, 12:15 AM