The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.10 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Software
[EDIT - Download link removed. It's just prototype software and posted in order to share with an individual for testing. I'll leave the manual up in case anyone is interested. Development continues and info about availability will be posted here.]

This is some software I have written to help access and download event data from the USGS servers, since their interface is now web based and limits output to 20k records max. However, the database contains over 3.6 million events, so if you need larger chunks of the catalog, it's hard to grab it easily.

This software is 'as is' and no warranty is made and I take zero responsibility for anyone's use of it. It is still very much a work in progress and may crash if not used properly. Your risk. (egad, I hate lawyers. I understand why we have them, but doesn't mean I have to like it, but then they're not the ones to really blame, right?)

First is a PDF manual at less than 100k.

Then the program itself, zipped up, at about 5 megs.

Download the manual first for instructions.

It's written for Windows.

Brian

Attached Files
.pdf   Manual - USGSAnalyzer.pdf (Size: 99.2 KB / Downloads: 253)

Signing of Skywise Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?

Messages In This Thread
Software - by Skywise - 03-29-2020, 01:45 AM