book on Earthquake precursors
(09-08-2018, 03:57 PM)Skywise Wrote: ooooo...this looks like an interesting read. Will have to check it out.

I'm still around. Good to hear you guys, too. Haven't seen Roger on "that other board" in a while either.

I've been pretty busy. Besides full time work, I've been a little busy with a new interest. I no longer have a car so I've done a lot of bicycling the past couple of years, and I've found myself becoming a bicycling safety advocate. Too many people just don't realize nor understand the rights of cyclists on the road and needlessly endanger them, if not out right go road rage. Like it's so hard to just change lanes and/or slow down for 10 seconds to pass safely?

And related to that I'm also busy developing a high-tech safety light for bicycles that is much improved over the simple flashing LED lights most cyclists use. Finally putting my programming and electronics skills to real use. I already have a proof-of-concept on my bike that I've been using for close to a year quite successfully.

Haven't heard from Penny in a long while, especially since the fires. I hope she's OK.

Brian
Hi folks;
I'm ok...being smoked like nobody's business and dealing with possibility of evacuation.  Hubby having chemo for cancer so have been a bit distracted lately!  Hope all is well with you folks! 
I do pop around from time to time!

Messages In This Thread
book on Earthquake precursors - by Island Chris - 09-07-2018, 01:14 PM
RE: book on Earthquake precursors - by Skywise - 09-08-2018, 03:57 PM
RE: book on Earthquake precursors - by PennyB - 09-10-2018, 06:41 PM