Glitch or Quake...That is the question
(03-16-2015, 08:23 PM)Duffy Wrote: Thanks for the sentiment (I think!),

Intended kindly.

Quote:Monitoring is still analogue, I intend to go digital if and when I can prove this works, (will get a guy in for the task) for the present, I'm working on 100 hour samples for file and emails if necessary.

I'm a software guy so can't offer any suggestions. Brian might.

Quote:Changed the old 2001 monitors for 2015 models, and increased battery duration from 7 hours to 18, plus an additional 15 hours of internal backup (might book a very small vacation now!).

Uh huh.

Quote:Don't worry about the images, all was explained in my tutorials but something ate them, the only feature of interest for our purposs is the Red line at the bottom of the screen (noise line). If the line in system A image is different to the line in system B, it usually means somethings coming for dinner.

All that is your problem. You read the graphs and decide when to call a quake. I'll find out how well you are doing.

Quote:Wrong thread and not really my forte, but would solar output at minimum and maximum make any difference to your Sun-Moon angle equations?, or should I just stick to VLF?.

None whatsoever.

Roger

Messages In This Thread
Glitch or Quake...That is the question - by Duffy - 03-16-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Glitch or Quake...That is the question - by Roger Hunter - 03-17-2015, 04:41 AM