One for Roger

What am I supposed to do with it?

Roger

(06-23-2016, 08:18 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote: What am I supposed to do with it?

Roger

Sorry Roger,  I realised you didn't understand my equation so on reflection , it was a mistake to send it ... but now it's here, I thought best to add an explanation.    The image represents the effect of the left limb of the sun on 119' W at the time the signal stops.  I recorded two more like it today, 07:00 ut right limb of sun on 82' E  and 11:04 ut right limb of moon on 119'W. 

Its part of a combination, example;

quakes of 5+ today (23rd)

07:44 ut M 5.0 Kermadec Islands  .......... right limb of sun on 70' E at time of event .. and at dark zone distance from epicentre

Next 5+ after Kermadec =  11:35 ut  M 5.4 Hindu Kush at 70' E ... left limb of sun on opposite long to 177' W at time of event

Next 5+ after Hindu kush = 14:55 ut  M 5.2 Kermadec Islands at 177' W ... right limb of sun on 34' W at time of event

Next 5+ after Kermadec = 15:24 ut  M 5.0 Reykjanes Ridge at 34' W ... right limb of sun on opposite longitude to 123' E at time of event

Next 5+ after Reykjanes Ridge = 21:05 ut  M 5.9 Ryukyu Islands at 123' E

If you add enough factors to the equation, you could probably find multiple scenarios to explain a quake event, but when a machine is recording said factors, you follow what the machine is telling you. The image was taken off my P&E monitor, I analysed today's data off said monitor, and this was the result I came up with, it implies correlation.    When i find all the pieces to the combination I am working on, I can complete the equation ... if I can complete the equation, I can get ahead of the machine !!!    Working on the combination, combined with a dodge EM force of unknown origin in my workshop has deteriorated my health, so I seriously have to take a break ... if any worthy anomalies appear on my screens, I'll post a prediction but I can't do the follow up's.   The P&E system always tends to drag its feet as we say here, but it's now running a marathon .. which isn't a good sign !

Duffy

(06-23-2016, 11:26 PM)Duffy Wrote:

Roger

Sorry Roger,  I realised you didn't understand my equation so on reflection , it was a mistake to send it ... but now it's here, I thought best to add an explanation.    The image represents the effect of the left limb of the sun on 119' W at the time the signal stops.  I recorded two more like it today, 07:00 ut right limb of sun on 82' E  and 11:04 ut right limb of moon on 119'W. 

07:44 ut M 5.0 Kermadec Islands  .......... right limb of sun on 70' E at time of event .. and at dark zone distance from epicentre

Next 5+ after Kermadec =  11:35 ut  M 5.4 Hindu Kush at 70' E ... left limb of sun on opposite long to 177' W at time of event

Next 5+ after Hindu kush = 14:55 ut  M 5.2 Kermadec Islands at 177' W ... right limb of sun on 34' W at time of event

Next 5+ after Kermadec = 15:24 ut  M 5.0 Reykjanes Ridge at 34' W ... right limb of sun on opposite longitude to 123' E at time of event

If you add enough factors to the equation, you could probably find multiple scenarios to explain a quake event, but when a machine is recording said factors, you follow what the machine is telling you. The image was taken off my P&E monitor, I analysed today's data off said monitor, and this was the result I came up with, it implies correlation.    When i find all the pieces to the combination I am working on, I can complete the equation ... if I can complete the equation, I can get ahead of the machine !!!    Working on the combination, combined with a dodge EM force of unknown origin in my workshop has deteriorated my health, so I seriously have to take a break ... if any worthy anomalies appear on my screens, I'll post a prediction but I can't do the follow up's.   The P&E system always tends to drag its feet as we say here, but it's now running a marathon .. which isn't a good sign !

Duffy

>  I don't want to burden you when you're ill but I would like to understand what you're doing.

> You see a pattern on your screen you feel is related to a quake somewhere.

> You determine the longitude of the sun and moon at the time of the signal and expect a quake to follow at certain related longitudes.

> If this is correct I should be able to do the reverse; look up the sun and moon locations at the time of a quake and see if the sun and moon are where they should be. More exactly, see if they were there at some time in the near past

> Is this correct? I don't want to do a lot of programming for a false understanding.

Roger

(06-23-2016, 11:57 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 11:26 PM)Duffy Wrote:

Roger

Duffy

>  I don't want to burden you when you're ill but I would like to understand what you're doing.

> You determine the longitude of the sun and moon at the time of the signal and expect a quake to follow at certain related longitudes.

> If this is correct I should be able to do the reverse; look up the sun and moon locations at the time of a quake and see if the sun and moon are where they should be. More exactly, see if they were there at some time in the near past

> Is this correct? I don't want to do a lot of programming for a false understanding.

ADDENDUM:

Of course the sun and/or moon will be in the right location --- every day. I must be missing something.

Roger

[quote pid='1461' dateline='1466732568']
[quote pid='1460' dateline='1466726235']

It's OK Roger, been in the dog house so much lately I believe my wife is buying me a leash.

Feel is technically correct as I can't get anyone to confirm this yet, but "know" would be better word !

I determine longitude of the " East and West limbs " of the sun and moon at the time of a signal.  I cannot emphasise the limbs enough, the centre of the sun and moon do play a part, but only by a small margin compared to the limbs.     The last quake I listed was 5.9 Ryukya Islands, check where the longitude of the sun's right limb was at this event time, then check the longitude of the Pacific Antarctic Ridge quake at 03:30 ut ... they are following suit Roger !.    Refer to the maps in" Ace on a hole", I had been trying to keep pace with the quakes using this method for several weeks when the link broke after the Luzon Island quake, from my perspective as a non scientist, Luzon was acting like a hub to other events, like a plasma ball at a science fair,  energy is attracted to your hand on the glass but the source is in the centre of the globe.  This method detected an anomaly at Luzon before it appeared in the satellite data or my own systems, but it is still only a small part of a combination with many factors to consider; orbital position changes, orbital distances, orbital angle relative to anomalies on earth etc.  Poses a big question why this actually works, the pattern indicates that for every 5+ quake that occurs, the sun and moon are leaving a longitude footprint in earths magnetic field, but the residual effect only lasts so long, a bit like magnetising a paperclip by rubbing it on a magnet, the magnetism isn't permanent and dissipates after a given time.

> If this is correct I should be able to do the reverse; look up the sun and moon locations at the time of a quake and see if the sun and moon are where they should be. More exactly, see if they were there at some time in the near past

In theory, possibly, but it's the limbs that count mostly, you would end up trying to compensate for lateral diameters .. near past is correct. 

Description I have given is correct, but my advice would be to try old school for a week or two with a screen map, ruler and felt pen, use the T&D map if you want to duplicate my method, it is a bit twitchy regarding odd numbers but I think that's a program fault.   You would get a better perspective on the parameters required for your program,  wouldn't hurt to try a bit of low tec as I do ... see where it leads!.

Duffy

[/quote]

[/quote]

(06-24-2016, 01:15 PM)Duffy Wrote: [quote pid='1461' dateline='1466732568']
Progress report;

I took the program which looks at mag 7+ quakes and modified it to look for following quakes within 31 day and +/- 15 degrees of the quake location and 180 degrees away. Results show on average 1/3 success.

I don't know how to figure odds on this but 1/3 success isn't going to impress anyone, particularly with such large areas.

Actually, this could be considered chance expectation so in comparison your actual predictions would have to succeed significantly more to be considered worthwhile.

Roger

[/quote]

(06-24-2016, 08:05 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote:
(06-24-2016, 01:15 PM)Duffy Wrote: [quote pid='1461' dateline='1466732568']
Progress report;

I took the program which looks at mag 7+ quakes and modified it to look for following quakes within 31 day and +/- 15 degrees of the quake location and 180 degrees away. Results show on average 1/3 success.

I don't know how to figure odds on this but 1/3 success isn't going to impress anyone, particularly with such large areas.

Actually, this could be considered chance expectation so in comparison your actual predictions would have to succeed significantly more to be considered worthwhile.

Roger

[/quote]

I modified the program to look at sun's location (and opposite location) with essentially the same result.

Roger

Just home from work and found my magnet monitor had gone off line at 13:46 ut, this may be of little significance but past cases have occurred within 24 hours of ACE disruption!  Not worth a new thread so thought I'd post it here.

Duffy

(14:53 ut)

(06-30-2016, 02:53 PM)Duffy Wrote: Just home from work and found my magnet monitor had gone off line at 13:46 ut, this may be of little significance but past cases have occurred within 24 hours of ACE disruption!  Not worth a new thread so thought I'd post it here.

Duffy

(14:53 ut)

A damaged connection pin in the power socket on the monitor was to blame, It decided the battery was incompatible and froze the software program, or it might have been something to do with the 3 other moons I found last weekend Smile,  An honest scientific approach, hope somebody's taking notes !!

Duffy