VLF revised prediction
Prediction for "Sonora, Mexico", Somewhere between El Paso in the North, and La Paz, Baja California between 03:15 - 04:15 ut +/- 20 mins. on 28/11/2015  M7.5 - 8.5

Check out BGS site, resent UK quakes " Warsop, Notinghamshire "    These all started day after M7 Solomon Quake 18th Nov

I am aware of the M6.2 chile quake at 21:00 UT, and this is definitely not Chile .

More follows soon.

Duffy

(11-27-2015, 09:51 PM)Duffy Wrote: Prediction for "Sonora, Mexico", Somewhere between El Paso in the North, and La Paz, Baja California between 03:15 - 04:15 ut +/- 20 mins. on 28/11/2015  M7.5 - 8.5

Check out BGS site, resent UK quakes " Warsop, Notinghamshire "    These all started day after M7 Solomon Quake 18th Nov

I am aware of the M6.2 chile quake at 21:00 UT, and this is definitely not Chile .

More follows soon.

Duffy
Sorry, could not get images, receivers are to sensitive and recording multiple anomalies, been testing my formula for 2 months and only this past week have I managed to hit more than miss,  I've tried to recalculate but the signals are now to erratic. My formula relates to gravitational bow shock effects from  solar /lunar motion relitive to Earth,  Brian was right, the unusual atmospheric undulations in VLF traces seen before or after quakes isn't Radon!  they are atmospheric distortions reflecting and reacting to strong magnetic energy from below the Earth's surface.  In simple terms, I found a way of mapping the weak spots, unfortunately, I haven't got this down to a reliable level yet, hens this weeks predictions, kind of 60/40 at the moment.      A particular pattern started in the traces at 00:06 ( about 1 hour ago ) that relates some how to large quakes, If my calculations are correct, 2 hours later a sharp spike appears (assume this to be a small quake), an hour later the big quake arrives, I've been able to map to a  certain degree, but my latest attempt hasn't succeeded in narrowing the position down further, so I'm left with my original prediction of Dominican Republic or Sonora Mexico, so If you feel any tremors around 03:00 UT , chances are the heavy stuff will come an hour later.

Stay safe,

Duffy

(11-28-2015, 01:32 AM)Duffy Wrote:
(11-27-2015, 09:51 PM)Duffy Wrote: Prediction for "Sonora, Mexico", Somewhere between El Paso in the North, and La Paz, Baja California between 03:15 - 04:15 ut +/- 20 mins. on 28/11/2015  M7.5 - 8.5

More follows soon.

Duffy
Sorry, could not get images, receivers are to sensitive and recording multiple anomalies, been testing my formula for 2 months and only this past week have I managed to hit more than miss,  I've tried to recalculate but the signals are now to erratic. My formula relates to gravitational bow shock effects from  solar /lunar motion relitive to Earth,  Brian was right, the unusual atmospheric undulations in VLF traces seen before or after quakes isn't Radon!  they are atmospheric distortions reflecting and reacting to strong magnetic energy from below the Earth's surface.  In simple terms, I found a way of mapping the weak spots, unfortunately, I haven't got this down to a reliable level yet, hens this weeks predictions, kind of 60/40 at the moment.      A particular pattern started in the traces at 00:06 ( about 1 hour ago ) that relates some how to large quakes, If my calculations are correct, 2 hours later a sharp spike appears (assume this to be a small quake), an hour later the big quake arrives, I've been able to map to a  certain degree, but my latest attempt hasn't succeeded in narrowing the position down further, so I'm left with my original prediction of Dominican Republic or Sonora Mexico, so If you feel any tremors around 03:00 UT , chances are the heavy stuff will come an hour later.

Stay safe,

Duffy
Think I now know why I couldn't get my calculations right, I've been assuming the signals relate to one event, when actually there's two.
first event could be Indonesia region between 13:00 - 14:00 UT Today.

Will finish my prediction attempt tomorrow,  then I can join the real world again Smile

Duffy,

(11-28-2015, 11:31 AM)Duffy Wrote:

More follows soon.

Duffy

Stay safe,

Duffy
Think I now know why I couldn't get my calculations right, I've been assuming the signals relate to one event, when actually there's two.

Will finish my prediction attempt tomorrow,  then I can join the real world again Smile

Duffy,
Recording seriouse aspect change 13:35, having trouble maintaining reception, starting to lose power in systems faster  than can be replenished, DEFINATELY Indonesia 20 - 30 mins from time of this post.

Duffy,

(11-28-2015, 01:48 PM)Duffy Wrote:

More follows soon.

Duffy

Stay safe,

Duffy

Duffy,
Recording seriouse aspect change 13:35, having trouble maintaining reception, starting to lose power in systems faster  than can be replenished, DEFINATELY Indonesia 20 - 30 mins from time of this post.

Duffy,
Now serirously strugling with systems, if not iIndonesia, will be Malasia region within nex 1-2 hou , fingerrs to cold keep up calcuiation

Duffy

(11-28-2015, 02:23 PM)Duffy Wrote:

More follows soon.

Duffy

Stay safe,

Duffy

Duffy,

Duffy,
Now serirously strugling with systems, if not iIndonesia, will be Malasia region within nex 1-2 hou , fingerrs to cold keep up calcuiation

Duffy
system 3 just gone of line, other t2  stil operaiting, may have to shuitrt down n2 in 30   mins to mantain sysrtem 1, multiplee peak s grecodded, db range dropped, sinnnal over watters, Mallasia region next,  shouuld get eeplle i out side

Duffy

(11-28-2015, 02:53 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 01:32 AM)Duffy Wrote: Sorry, could not get images, receivers are to sensitive and recording multiple anomalies, been testing my formula for 2 months and only this past week have I managed to hit more than miss,  I've tried to recalculate but the signals are now to erratic. My formula relates to gravitational bow shock effects from  solar /lunar motion relitive to Earth,  Brian was right, the unusual atmospheric undulations in VLF traces seen before or after quakes isn't Radon!  they are atmospheric distortions reflecting and reacting to strong magnetic energy from below the Earth's surface.  In simple terms, I found a way of mapping the weak spots, unfortunately, I haven't got this down to a reliable level yet, hens this weeks predictions, kind of 60/40 at the moment.      A particular pattern started in the traces at 00:06 ( about 1 hour ago ) that relates some how to large quakes, If my calculations are correct, 2 hours later a sharp spike appears (assume this to be a small quake), an hour later the big quake arrives, I've been able to map to a  certain degree, but my latest attempt hasn't succeeded in narrowing the position down further, so I'm left with my original prediction of Dominican Republic or Sonora Mexico, so If you feel any tremors around 03:00 UT , chances are the heavy stuff will come an hour later.

Stay safe,

Duffy

Duffy,

Duffy,

Duffy
system 3 just gone of line, other t2  stil operaiting, may have to shuitrt down n2 in 30   mins to mantain sysrtem 1, multiplee peak s grecodded, db range dropped, sinnnal over watters, Mallasia region next,  shouuld get eeplle i out side

Duffy
AAspect change 15:00Ut, differewnt frequuenvy paffern recalculatedd   Afgan  Region  // UsS Canada bordeer East cooast

SunRIse  Tim adD 2-3 Hours from signal changre time 15:00 ut,  Mooonriuse add  " hours cant work out posiition, quaake hapen on solar//luna terminatorr linew  on timmes givven , thias only works Noreth hemsphere and 500 misles  E -w off 0 degreess llong /  and same foor180 degrees, line round glob from UK Know ,how Van   felt npow

Ssorry, Hope imm in bed dreaminhg this...

Us/Caanda 18:00 UT  // afffgam line  17:00    ut

(11-28-2015, 04:00 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 11:31 AM)Duffy Wrote: Think I now know why I couldn't get my calculations right, I've been assuming the signals relate to one event, when actually there's two.

Duffy,

Duffy,

Duffy

Duffy
AAspect change 15:00Ut, differewnt frequuenvy paffern recalculatedd   Afgan  Region  // UsS Canada bordeer East cooast

SunRIse  Tim adD 2-3 Hours from signal changre time 15:00 ut,  Mooonriuse add  " hours cant work out posiition, quaake hapen on solar//luna terminatorr linew  on timmes givven , thias only works Noreth hemsphere and 500 misles  E -w off 0 degreess llong /  and same foor180 degrees, line round glob from UK Know ,how Van   felt npow

dont knoww event positiom ,,finished 17:05 Uy  probability of f second  wevent  18:00p0 ut  80/20

trying too kepp  sysstems goin oon car batt, poewr drai ned 5%  aat 17;01

(11-28-2015, 05:18 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 01:48 PM)Duffy Wrote: Recording seriouse aspect change 13:35, having trouble maintaining reception, starting to lose power in systems faster  than can be replenished, DEFINATELY Indonesia 20 - 30 mins from time of this post.

Duffy,

Duffy

Duffy

dont knoww event positiom ,,finished 17:05 Uy  probability of f second  wevent  18:00p0 ut  80/20

wating for evvent positionn on USGS bsite for re-calculate / establisheed 10 db peak in stystem to2 at 16;25 U as Californiaa.  KNOW WWAT TO LOOK FOR // NEED LAst POSITIOn

(11-28-2015, 05:44 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 05:18 PM)Duffy Wrote:
(11-28-2015, 02:23 PM)Duffy Wrote: Now serirously strugling with systems, if not iIndonesia, will be Malasia region within nex 1-2 hou , fingerrs to cold keep up calcuiation

Duffy

Duffy

wating for evvent positionn on USGS bsite for re-calculate / establisheed 10 db peak in stystem to2 at 16;25 U as Californiaa.  KNOW WWAT TO LOOK FOR // NEED LAst POSITIOn

correctio peak was 16;14, NoT on USSGS site,  ssory getting dellirus with  COLDd