Earthwaves Earth Sciences Forum

Full Version: Roger, do not underestimate me ..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll ask you not to underestimate me so much. This will tell you a story:

On May 30, 2012 was threatened in the workplace in a school by a parent, I would be attacked by nefo for predicting earthquakes and thus threaten children. The result was that this parent I leave smell the toilet. Before him did forecast earthquake quake happened. The parent symbolically become my standard-bearer of forecasts. There are documents about what happened in the Ministry of Education and the prosecution. Since that time some people say to me, Jedi. They think that I fight with earthquakes. Send your picture from episode to illustrate the situation better.
See picture below:
(04-03-2017, 07:00 AM)Richter Wrote: [ -> ]I'll ask you not to underestimate me so much. This will tell you a story:

On May 30, 2012 was threatened in the workplace in a school by a parent, I would be attacked by nefo for predicting earthquakes and thus threaten children. The result was that this parent I leave smell the toilet. Before him did forecast earthquake quake happened. The parent symbolically become my standard-bearer of forecasts. There are documents about what happened in the Ministry of Education and the prosecution. Since that time some people say to me, Jedi. They think that I fight with earthquakes. Send your picture from episode to illustrate the situation better.
See picture below:

Boyko;

It's impossible to underestimate you. You're at the bottom of the scale.

Roger
(04-04-2017, 05:01 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-03-2017, 07:00 AM)Richter Wrote: [ -> ]I'll ask you not to underestimate me so much. This will tell you a story:

See picture below:

Boyko;

It's impossible to underestimate you. You're at the bottom of the scale.

Roger
=======================
Thanks Roger, amused me. I will try to increase the magnitude of many of my predictions and will seek powerful earthquakes for California. Would you write me the coordinates of your place?
=====================================
Richter / Jedi ... /
Using American politics (as disgusting as they are) is unwelcome, especially as a vehicle of attack.

Attacking another user by alleging eyesight problems is a personal attack, also unwelcome.

Using pictures of text as post content thus bypassing the text fields is counter to the intent of a chat forum. It undermines the ability to archive and search past messages.

Earthwaves Administration.