Earthwaves Earth Sciences Forum

Full Version: Donald Trump, you can Not predict earthquakes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Neither can you. You just make a ton of "predictions" so a couple of good hits is to be expected.

Roger
(03-28-2017, 02:41 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Neither can you. You just make a ton of "predictions" so a couple of good hits is to be expected.

Roger

No, no and no. I have rules that make predictions. Sadly why you have not understood this. Name me anyone in the world has done many forecasts and predicted two earthquakes with error and 0h 0m. This means that I feel the regularity of predicting earthquakes. These rules are not in the literature. The earth shakes and this is the cause of earthquakes. This is a computer scientist can not understand oh assessed. Unfortunate.

Richter
(03-29-2017, 06:33 AM)Richter Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2017, 02:41 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]Neither can you. You just make a ton of "predictions" so a couple of good hits is to be expected.

Roger

No, no and no. I have rules that make predictions. Sadly why you have not understood this. Name me anyone in the world has done many forecasts and predicted two earthquakes with error and 0h 0m. This means that I feel the regularity of predicting earthquakes. These rules are not in the literature. The earth shakes and this is the cause of earthquakes. This is a computer scientist can not understand oh assessed. Unfortunate.

Richter
Boyko, 

I've evaluated you before.

Your rules don't work. You make 100 predictions and 2 are correct.

What good is that? Should we evacuate 100 cities with 2% odds?

Throw 100 darts at a target and get 2 hits. Does that show skill?

Roger
(03-29-2017, 01:42 PM)Roger Hunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2017, 06:33 AM)Richter Wrote: [ -> ]

Roger

Richter
Boyko, 

I've evaluated you before.

Your rules don't work. You make 100 predictions and 2 are correct.

What good is that? Should we evacuate 100 cities with 2% odds?

Throw 100 darts at a target and get 2 hits. Does that show skill?

Roger
===================
You appreciate me before. Where is the evaluation now. Where is my assessment forecasts for 2016 Show Online where I predicted 100 forecasts only 2. Where are they? Evaluate my predictions month by month or Chez ask Donald Trump to make them.
=============================
Richter
Please keep this prediction stuff off the Earth Sciences list. There is another list for predictions.
Chris
(03-31-2017, 09:31 PM)Island Chris Wrote: [ -> ]Please keep this prediction stuff off the Earth Sciences list. There is another list for predictions.
Chris

Well, he started it!!

You're right of course.

IMHO he shouldn't be posting anywhere.

Roger