Earthwaves Earth Sciences Forum

Full Version: A couple of Q's for Brian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Brian

The following is an account of the power discrepancies and associated phenomena that I have been experiencing  since November last year.  It has put me to great expense, to the point of nearly giving up on the whole project, the only thing that keeps me going is that I truly believe I have something seriously significant, and I have past the point of no return with regards to finding an answer.   I do have some limited local help now, but would really appreciate any input or suggestions you may have ... I'm afraid this does drag out a bit, and some things may sound a little "out there" at times, but I have tried to be as factual as possible.

The batteries I originally used to power the monitors, were high capacity Lithium-ion external laptop batteries by Power-Smart, model EL 1901, the input / output voltage was DC 19v ( 6900 mAh / 153 Wh ) costing around $350 each.  I'm not sure if these are available on the US market, but I use to source them from Ebay.    I had been using these to power Dell Latitude E6430 laptops, running spectrum lab, connected to modified dipole antenna's, which in turn are connected to unconventional electrodes buried in bedrock.    One of these batteries in new condition would power the monitor for 12 / 13 hours before depletion, but on multiple occasions, the power would only last for 2 / 3 hours, the battery casing became hot to the touch, and in a couple of instances, the laptop's own internal battery overheated, rendering it unusable.   Its usually been the case that I have not been present when this has happened, but I have witnessed this twice, the recorded data always showed several hours of heavy activity prior to overheat .. I changed batteries during one such occasion, and it was depleted in 1 hour 50 mins.   This may or may not have relevance, but during this period, I made a 10 minute call on my mobile to a friend two miles away, and it used approx $30 worth of credit ?, 10 times more than it should have done  ... I have repeated this twice during heavy signal activity, with the same results !.    I'm not an expert on batteries beyond the basics, but I have been using this same model for four years, and not had any any problems related to the symptoms mentioned, this started in November after I improved signal reception at the antenna's.    In effect, the controlled output of the battery increased five fold, the resulting heat damaged the Lithium-ion cells, and wrote off the complete unit.

It's no secret that I believe I am recording seismic anomalies, produced from Solar / Lunar influences, but I am still rational enough to have checked all other possible variables to the best of my abilities, as non have been found, the resulting damage is leading me to the possibility that an element of the EM spectrum is channelling through the antenna's, and instigating a serious power drain on my systems.   What gives favour to this, is the burn outs have always occurred 24 / 48 hours before major seismic events .. I can appreciate the natural course would be to investigate the equipment, but as I have used different batteries and monitors from different suppliers, with the same results, it kind of rules this out.   I have had to abandon my astronomy, so the AC supply was removed from my obb months ago, the nearest AC power is now 100 yards away, the nearest property besides mine is 200 yards, and the nearest road is 50 yards which has very little use ( average 10 cars per day ).

I was able to overcome my power dilemma, after finding a different model battery compatible to my systems ,  but "not" compatible with a Dell Latitude used for domestic use !.    I found the K2 50,000 mAh polymer Li-ion battery on Amazon UK, it's half the price of the EL 1901's, and so far, it has been able to power the monitors for 16 hours before depletion.   The catch here is, this model battery is not compatible for charging the Dell's own internal battery .. it runs the monitor and program no problem, but I still have to rely on the remaining EL's to top up the Dell's as required.

Unfortunately, this has left me with a new problem, the same heavy effects I described are now focusing on the monitors themselves.   A component in the laptop, that the repair engineer referred to as the power transfer diode is sustaining heat damage, in much the same way as the EL's ... the monitor operates as normal, but refuses any external AC / DC input to run or charge.  This has now happened three times, I did consider in-compatibility as cause, but again it only occurs during heavy activity, and the engineer agrees, in-compatibility in this case is not an issue.

Second problem .... my haunted house antics actually started in September last year, but it wasn't until December that I determined what I believed to be the source.   My antenna's are basically wood structure with copper windings, and a few add on's, in late summer I brought one of these in to my workshop and hung it on the wall to dry out, it had been in the elements for a while and I needed it dry for experimentation.   Due to other distractions, it never got used, but it was also around this time that we started receiving poor TV reception on an in-frequent basis, the cooker hob would switch off occasionally during cooking, and the outdoor floodlights would have periods of refusing to de-activate, even during daylight.    Not changing the subject here, but I think I mentioned before about my observatory being underground, it has a roll back roof with a false lawn fitted on it, and comprises a 4m x 4m room with an entrance corridor.   I fitted a motion censor light  in the corridor, and on a  small bench at the end, I had a 14" tall motion sensitive Pterodactyl dinosaur toy ... Seriously !!, it was there as a gimmick to scare friends or the uninvited .. it use to scream the hell out of the place.    One night in early December,  the corridor light started activating for no apparent reason, and continued to do so for a week, but not always at the same time, it would go on / off for 20 second intervals over a one hour period, then stop !!,   I replaced it, but always got the same results.  Then as you can guess, towards the end of the month, my little Jurassic buddy decided to wake up, and nearly had me exiting for a change of clothes ... I should mention that it's batteries had died several months earlier and I hadn't bothered replacing them, but the most astonishing thing was that it started operating in synch with every second activation of the light.   Apart from the scare factor to myself, I mention this because it points to a brief rejuvenation of dead batteries (approx 3 days ), the antenna's are 5 metre's from the corridor, which led me to speculate a connection !.   

A few days later, I was testing battery duration in my workshop, on a small laptop running Spectrum Lab with no antenna or plugin's connected, when I noticed it was actually recording structure, which was not to dis-similar to the recordings in my obb.   You may know yourself, if running Spectrum Lab on battery, weather internal or external and no antenna connected, the traces just drop to the bottom of the screen, this had me confused until I realised I was using the laptop below the antenna I had hung on the wall several months earlier.   I removed the antenna and " Yes " the traces disappeared of the screen.  Further experimentation concluded, the antenna was responsible for poor TV reception and undetermined activation of multiply appliances, which strengthened speculation of something not only active in close proximity, but can also be relayed at least 100 yards !.    I now have two antenna's hung on my walls, facing each other, and a third one placed at mid-point between my house and observatory, censor lights and other similar devices have been placed in close proximity, including my scary friend .. but the most intriguing and responsive device to date is a Maglev levitation show globe.

The Maglev is basically a C shaped frame, incorporating a few LED's, and a kind of small magnetic field generator, it has a small 4" world globe thats placed within the C frame, giving the illusion of the world suspended in mid-air. They are AC powered with a 12v DC reducer, costing around $40, and are mostly aimed at the office décor market.   You need a steady hand to position the globe in the frame, if it becomes unstable, it attaches itself to the top of the C, and you have to try again.   I placed this 12" from one of the antenna's, and in the last three months ( since purchase ) it has destabilised itself seven times, and again, appears to coincide with seismic events.   It is easy to speculate alternatives, but I have done extensive tests to find reason, and you will have to take it on faith that adequate precautions are taken with my experiments.   The big difference with this device compared to others is, when it destabilises, there is always an unconnected corresponding signal in the data at my obb.   I now have two of these Maglev's, which I have crudely attached to analogue clocks .. when the globe becomes unstable, it attaches to the top of the frame, and dis-connects the clock battery terminal in the process, thus recording time of instability.   If you reduce power to the Maglev, the globe drops out of the frame, if you increase power, it blows the LED's, so again, I have speculated some kind of heat source is interacting with the Maglev's magnetic field, but it has to be something with sufficient input to destabilise the unit, but not to blow it !!.

To briefly return back to my TV reception problem ... I don't have satellite TV, but my set's incorporate a freeview system, basically free channels with no subscription. the problems with one set in-particular includes, unobtainable channels using specific frequencies eg 600 - 620 Mhz, or at times, the high 700's.   I get days when an information window appears for hours informing me of new services available ( meaning new channels detected when there are none ), and I experience problems with the remote not activating the set, which used to be a real bummer, as it didn't have a manual ON switch.   There was no problem with my other TV's around the house, which all shared the same antenna feed as this one ... the difference with this one is, it is mounted on the same wall as the workshop antenna, in an adjacent room.     I have tried the other sets in the same position, and received the same results, I remove the antenna, and there's no more disruption, though I still endure this for research purposes.    I have seen many times in my data what I perceive to be frequency changes, denoted by colour differences in structure, TV disruption always corresponds to several days before a seismic event.

I thought I would conclude with a few smaller observations that may help to determine source ... The surges have the ability to wipe the monitor's memory, so one of my daily tasks is to transfer all the days data to memory stick.   The monitors internal clock has to be updated once a week, and is usually out by 5 minutes over the course of this period.   I use an Acer 13 to go online in the observatory, during heavy activity the battery only lasts 4 hours max, but 13 hours in my house as it's name sake suggests.   The 1.5v batteries running the analogue clocks attached to the Maglev's have to be replaced every two weeks, and I have found newly replaced batteries in devices at close proximity to the antenna's have been depleated within a month without the device actually being switched on. 

So to sum up, from my perspective, I am receiving an energy source, capable of changing frequency thus affecting multiple appliances ... it seem it can be relayed directionally .. it is able to drain battery power ... and has some kind of physical wireless effect that is able to de-stabilise the Maglev's.   Two thing to consider here .. assuming I have covered everything  possible at my locality, I have to look outside the box, so to speak, that's one reason I mentioned microwaves, if I do indeed have something unique, could microwaves produce the phenomena I have described ?.  I have not found anything online to back this up, apart from electromagnetic pulse weapon development, but in theory, could I somehow be detecting this in it's natural state.   And secondly ... if I had the imagination to put this together, I would probably be writing books now, instead of working in the rain on landscape projects !!, it's costing me a small fortune so I truly am sincere about this.   I can't find the quakes yet, but they are always on my screens after the fact.

I hope you don't find this to mundane, I know you can't get here as regular as you use to do, so there's no hurry to reply ... besides, it will give me time to find something more challenging for you in my next post  Smile .

Cheers 

Duffy,
Duffy,

Not mundane at all.

Regarding the laptop (nice model, btw) and batteries. I suggest to try removing the laptop's battery when using the EL1901's. This way the 1901 is only powering the laptop and not also trying to recharge it. This could explain why they get hot as the 1901's are pulling double duty. If by some chance the laptop battery is low, then the 1901 is not only powering the laptop but also charging its battery. That could also explain the 1901's not lasting long. It could also explain the damage to the power transfer diode from overheating (design defect?).

It will not hurt to run the laptops with their batteries removed. Just make sure to monitor the charge on the 1901's so they don't run too low and result in the laptop shutting off and having data loss.

I agree the EL1901 should be powerful enough to do both, though.

Oh, and I see from the EL1901 specs that it can be switched between 16v and 19v. Make sure you have the right selection. Obvious, I know. But just to eliminate an "oh, duh!" type of cause. I'm pretty sure your laptop requires 19v, but double check in case I am wrong.

Regarding this 'haunted antenna' you seem to have, can you describe it's construction in more detail? And I presume when it is causing problems it is not hooked up to anything? At first thought, I'm struggling to see how an unconnected antenna in proximity to some equipment can cause that equipment to malfunction. But maybe the devil is in the details.

A final thought.... you have this dipole grounded into bedrock. I'm wondering if perhaps you are being 'zapped' with Earth currents of some kind. These can get quite strong under certain conditions, such as solar storms. Perhaps it might be worth experimenting with only the top half of the dipole, ie not grounded. I understand that this greatly reduces the sensitivity of the antenna. But when I toyed with ELF my makeshift antenna's were not grounded - just long wires strung out along the fence. I guess I was grounded through the power ground.

I'm sure I'll have more questions as we progress.

Brian
(05-03-2016, 05:30 AM)Skywise Wrote: [ -> ]Duffy,

Not mundane at all.

Regarding the laptop (nice model, btw) and batteries. I suggest to try removing the laptop's battery when using the EL1901's. This way the 1901 is only powering the laptop and not also trying to recharge it. This could explain why they get hot as the 1901's are pulling double duty. If by some chance the laptop battery is low, then the 1901 is not only powering the laptop but also charging its battery. That could also explain the 1901's not lasting long. It could also explain the damage to the power transfer diode from overheating (design defect?).

It will not hurt to run the laptops with their batteries removed. Just make sure to monitor the charge on the 1901's so they don't run too low and result in the laptop shutting off and having data loss.

I agree the EL1901 should be powerful enough to do both, though.

Oh, and I see from the EL1901 specs that it can be switched between 16v and 19v. Make sure you have the right selection. Obvious, I know. But just to eliminate an "oh, duh!" type of cause. I'm pretty sure your laptop requires 19v, but double check in case I am wrong.

Regarding this 'haunted antenna' you seem to have, can you describe it's construction in more detail? And I presume when it is causing problems it is not hooked up to anything? At first thought, I'm struggling to see how an unconnected antenna in proximity to some equipment can cause that equipment to malfunction. But maybe the devil is in the details.

A final thought.... you have this dipole grounded into bedrock. I'm wondering if perhaps you are being 'zapped' with Earth currents of some kind. These can get quite strong under certain conditions, such as solar storms. Perhaps it might be worth experimenting with only the top half of the dipole, ie not grounded. I understand that this greatly reduces the sensitivity of the antenna. But when I toyed with ELF my makeshift antenna's were not grounded - just long wires strung out along the fence. I guess I was grounded through the power ground.

I'm sure I'll have more questions as we progress.

Brian

Hi Brian

Sorry for the delay .. several days of snow has put me behind with my work scheduled, so I will respond in full at weekend, didn't want you thinking I was ignoring you.   Thought I would mention, the Maglev destabilised again this morning at 08:58 ut, it might come into play during our discussion at some point .. it seems to precede note worthy anomalies !!.

Duffy,

(09:40 ut)
Hi Brian

I only use the EL's for top up duty now, the systems are running 24 / 7 and if I tried to change batteries with no internal back up, the laptop would simply shut down, causing a break in the sample rate, besides, the K2's are already bypassing the laptops own battery.   I'm confident this is not equipment malfunction or a design defect, I've covered all the usual possibilities, and anything suspect would have shown long before now.  I know it's difficult to accept that every thing has been covered from my end, especially on a forum.. but I have been doing this monitoring for nearly four years, and know this gear inside out, the devil is in the detail, but it's in the signals, not the equipment.

I think you hit the nail on the head when you refered to Earth currents, the following images are a very resent example of the kind of phenomena I am recording, and I have included online data for comparison, which seems to suggest our focus should be toward an outside source, rather than my locality.

[attachment=93]
2016-5-4

It's not necessary to understand the detail in this image, it is the sudden aspect change that matters here.  When this occurred, it rendered all TV stations on my set using 616 MHz unobtainable for several hours, and my CCTV monitor had constant motion lines moving across the screen

[attachment=94]
2016-5-4

I took this image off the ACE site, it shows comparable times to my own data, which before the aspect change had recorded several days of insignificant traces.  It would obviously have a bigger impact if you could see 24 hours worth of images, but it's inpractical to post multiple images at the moment, reducing scale would reduce the detail !.  Anyone that regularly monitors the ACE site, knows an increase in electrons as depicted here is something of a rarity.

The following two images are of the same phenomena, but it's a double structure which would not fit in one image ..

[attachment=95]
2016-5-5

[attachment=96]
2016-5-5

These images relate to my last post when I mentioned the Maglev had destabilised at 08:58 ut, from the start of the first image, the traces are still recording disruption from the day before, as you can see at 09:22 ut, another aspect change occurred, which broke at 10:45 ut before continuing with a second structure.

[attachment=97]
2016-5-5

Again, this image was taken from the ACE site on the same day, the peak of the first spike is 21:22 ut .. exactly 12 hours after my own image !!

I have to admit, I don't know what this means ... do I have correlation with space weather ? .. or is this purly coincidence ?, the multiple examples of this kind of phenomena and related effects I have recorded strongly suggest the former.   As a non scientist, I am rightly or wrongly assuming this is indicating that I am infact receiving electrons and protons, possibly manifesting as microwaves with the ability to effect a physical influence on devises mentioned.   It does not always affect the Maglev, and I am not implying the Maglev goes off prior to major seismic activity .. I just know it destabilises prior to note worthy anomalies !!.

The antenna's at my observatory are kind of under wraps you understand ( public forum and all ), but the antenna's in my workshop are a standard wooden cross, with 200m of copper windings, and incorporate an internal area of approx 1sq metre .. and you presume correct, they are not connected to anything.   They are acting like some kind of wireless relay, picking up signals from my obb, and re-radiating within a given proximity .. it's producing a jamming effect, with the ability to change frequency, which is dependant on activity at source !.   The jamming is the reason I searched on line for an answer, and came across EMP technology as the closest resemblance.

You can see from the images that they seem to depict periods of intencity, it's these periods that cause things to happen;  from draining 12 hour full capacity batteries in a couple of hours, to fooling the censors in my cooker to switch off, leaving my Sunday roast half cooked.  I "can" and "do" endure these discomforts because something unique appears to be happening here, which up to now, I have little understanding of.   I can appreciate from your perspective, without actually being physically here to witness said events, it would be hard to move beyond equipment related, or perhaps my questionable character during my time on Earthwaves, but I can assure you, Duffy the clown is back in his box, and Duffy with the empty wallet is now here trying to find answers.

I have knowledge of protons and electrons in the context of astronomy, but I would like to ask you what may sound like a couple of silly questions;   Is it possible to detect protons / electrons interacting with Earth's magnetic field without the aid of satellite technology ?;   Is there any aspect of the natural EM spectrum capable of disrupting an artificial magnetic field if it was sufficiently focused ?;  and possibly the silliest question,  Do you think being in the proximity of antenna's, receiving an unknown source, capable of the disruption mentioned ( weather established or not ), may have any kind of health issues ?.

The structure in the images, is the kind that helps me determine when to place a prediction .. I can record several days of nothing, and then something like this appears, but in this case, I think it's just a blip.   On other occcasions, I get this several times a day, each more intence than the last, and it doesn't always show in the space data, combined with data from my other two systems, always gives me an indication that a build up to a seismic event is occurring ( may help with Roger's quiry from past posts ).

I was considering the possibility of posting when the Maglev destabilised again, and any associated anomalies .. it may make for an interesting experiment, especialy if any corresponding online data  appeared. I would have to post within a reasonable time frame for it to be authentic, ( not after the fact ), and include a time stamp as I'm sure you have seen me doing .. but I wouldn't want to be seen as filling the thread with nonsence, what do you think ? .. the last time it went off prior to this was three weeks ago, so it is not a daily occurrence.

I'll finish with appologies for any delayed responces, I have all the time in the world in winter, but work gets a little crazy during summer, so I can only go in depth here on the weekends.

No rush to respond and hope the images come out ok !.

Duffy,

(05-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to detect protons / electrons interacting with Earth's magnetic field without the aid of satellite technology ?

Certainly. The effect of Solar storms on terrestrial equipment is well known. Perhaps a most significant case is the storm of 1859 commonly referred to as The Carrington Event. The only extant electrical technology at the time was telegraphs, but the effect was so strong that telegraphs worked without their power sources hooked up, and in some cases telegraph operators couldn't touch their equipment lest they suffer a nasty shock. This was due, IIRC, to the massive Earth currents induced by the storm.

This event was also the discovery event of Solar flares.

A modern concern is that if such an event were to occur today it could cause trillions of dollars of damage to infrastructure. Extreme scenarios have entire continents without power for weeks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

(05-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any aspect of the natural EM spectrum capable of disrupting an artificial magnetic field if it was sufficiently focused ?

Although magnetism is an aspect of electromagnetism, I know of no way in which an electromagnetic wave of any frequency can affect a magnetic field. Far more likely is that an EM field would affect any devices generating a magnetic field. To be more precise, something may be interfering with the maglev toy and causing it to drop the object.

(05-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think being in the proximity of antenna's, receiving an unknown source, capable of the disruption mentioned ( weather established or not ), may have any kind of health issues ?.

Doubtful. Certain EM wavelengths are certainly more harmful than others. For example you can stand under a 50,000 watt AM radio broadcast antenna with little or no effect (even climbing the tower!), but the same power in x-rays or gamma rays would cause serious harm, if not kill. And of course, it only takes a kilowatt at 2.45GHz to heat your leftover pizza nicely.

I doubt we are dealing with such wavelengths. I mean, nothing you've described gives me reason to be concerned.

Brian
(05-10-2016, 10:35 PM)Skywise Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to detect protons / electrons interacting with Earth's magnetic field without the aid of satellite technology ?

Certainly. The effect of Solar storms on terrestrial equipment is well known. Perhaps a most significant case is the storm of 1859 commonly referred to as The Carrington Event. The only extant electrical technology at the time was telegraphs, but the effect was so strong that telegraphs worked without their power sources hooked up, and in some cases telegraph operators couldn't touch their equipment lest they suffer a nasty shock. This was due, IIRC, to the massive Earth currents induced by the storm.

This event was also the discovery event of Solar flares.

A modern concern is that if such an event were to occur today it could cause trillions of dollars of damage to infrastructure. Extreme scenarios have entire continents without power for weeks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

(05-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any aspect of the natural EM spectrum capable of disrupting an artificial magnetic field if it was sufficiently focused ?

Although magnetism is an aspect of electromagnetism, I know of no way in which an electromagnetic wave of any frequency can affect a magnetic field. Far more likely is that an EM field would affect any devices generating a magnetic field. To be more precise, something may be interfering with the maglev toy and causing it to drop the object.

(05-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think being in the proximity of antenna's, receiving an unknown source, capable of the disruption mentioned ( weather established or not ), may have any kind of health issues ?.

Doubtful. Certain EM wavelengths are certainly more harmful than others. For example you can stand under a 50,000 watt AM radio broadcast antenna with little or no effect (even climbing the tower!), but the same power in x-rays or gamma rays would cause serious harm, if not kill. And of course, it only takes a kilowatt at 2.45GHz to heat your leftover pizza nicely.

I doubt we are dealing with such wavelengths. I mean, nothing you've described gives me reason to be concerned.

Brian

Two Maglev's destabilised at 17:30 ut .. see how this goes !

Duffy,

(17:35 ut)
One Maglev destabilised at 13:09 ut, ??

Duffy,

(13:16 ut)
(05-13-2016, 01:16 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]One Maglev destabilised at 13:09 ut, ??

Duffy,

Maglev has gone off again 17:19 ut, ??

Duffy,

(17:25 ut)
(05-13-2016, 05:25 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-13-2016, 01:16 PM)Duffy Wrote: [ -> ]One Maglev destabilised at 13:09 ut, ??

Duffy,

Maglev has gone off again 17:19 ut, ??

Duffy,

(17:25 ut)

Two Maglev's gone off at 08:40 ut

Duffy,

(08:44 ut)
Hi Brian

Thanks for taking the time to research answers for me .. I was aware of the Carrington event, but not the physical effects on the telegraph systems, I found it most intriguing.    The Carrington event is testamony to the Sun's influence on Earthly devises, understandably, this was an exeptional case, but if it was possible to connect to Earth's magnetic field, would it not be plausible to experience similar effects on a smaller scale ?.   Solar flares were unheard of before Carrington,  so how would one go about trying to establish weather they are detecting, for want of a better word "micro Carringtons" eminating from the Earth.   I have been trying to address this by posting about the Maglev .. the following images relate to my post this morning (08:40 ut)

[attachment=100]
2016-5-15

[attachment=101]
2016-5-15

The second image is a follow on from the first, again, detail is not required about the traces .. the aspect change in the first image corresponds to the Maglev going off, and both images as a whole correspond with data in the magnetogram stack plots at spaceweatherlive.com, unfortunately, I can't seem to save this one, so I hope you catch this in the next 20 hours .. you did say something may be interfering with it, causing it to destabilise !!   There has been related data to my other post on the ACE site, but the screen updates before I press send, so this isn't going to prove anything to anyone.   Think I'll post on the Maglev under a different thread, I am certain it will show further corrolations, and it might start getting confusing if I continue posting here!.

A couple of questions Brian, if that's ok;   Do you know of any kind of measuring equipment on the open market I could purchase to help determine presence of external magnetic field etc ?,  and given the details I have stated, could you suggest any alternate experiments I could try ?.

Thanks for the reassurance on health issues .. as strange as it sounds, I did have under lying concerns, but if my hair starts falling out,  we can cover this subject again some time .. nothing worst than hairs on Electronified pizza Dodgy

Cheers

Duffy
Pages: 1 2